Digitisation is still a dominant topic for almost every company. Each company interprets this term independently – and comes to different conclusions for its own business. At AppNavi, we support our customers from the initial requirements to the implementation of the solutions.
But is this already enough? Isn’t there something missing? We say: yes! Because the user receives too little attention in the context of digital transformations. Our software adoption services aim exactly at this gap – the „heart“ of this service is our software solution „AppNavi“. Instead of extensive training, we train users directly in the software – parallel to completing the task. Complex trainings, user manuals and videos are a thing of the past. Does that sound exciting? Then it’s your turn now.
About the department
The UX-Design function is located in the «SW-Development» area – and is closely linked to our product management. Product management, SW development and the design of our solutions are closely interlinked and all together decisive for our success. As a UX designer, you design mockups and functional designs based on documented requirements. You don’t just act as a «realizer», but rather as a creative head who, through his understanding of aesthetics and his ability to penetrate the requirement completely, shows possibilities to further improve things.
What you can expect from the job
As a UX Designer, you take technical and functional requirements and develop UIs that enable efficient, intuitive operation as well as work in attractive environments. In addition to designing mockups, you are also responsible for designing pixel-polished designs. During the test phases you will support the QA team in testing the application with regard to the graphic design.
- You fully understand the requirements, question them critically and make suggestions for improvement.
- You realize mockups for an initial decision-making process
- On the basis of approved mockups you develop final designs (Photoshop,…)
- And if there is still time, you can support us in the creation of videos or marketing materials (website content, print media, give-aways,…)
What we wish from you
You feel committed to beauty and intuitivity. As UX designers, we appreciate your creativity and the ability to combine beauty with functionality. You create mockups and designs for our applications – especially for our AppNavi. You are able to penetrate the underlying processes and consider all relevant aspects in the design.
- Studies in the field of UX design – or a comparable education
- At least 3 years UX experience
- Aesthetic feeling in the design of results (user interfaces, media)
- Handling image and video editing tools (Photoshop or similar)
- Design of concepts, storyboards, mockups and wireframes
- Experience in project work
- Independent work – with the aim of achieving a fantastic result
- Thinking and acting «out of the box» – wanting to positively surprise others with innovative ideas
We are looking forward to you
We are a young company – always on the lookout for (experienced) talents who not only integrate into our team, but enrich it with great ideas. If you want to achieve great things with us and are willing to fight for them every day, then you will experience a lot of fun and success with us.