Digitisation is still a dominant topic for almost every company. Each company interprets this term independently – and comes to different conclusions for its own business. At AppNavi, we support our customers from the initial requirements to the implementation of the solutions.
But is this already enough? Isn’t there something missing? We say: yes! Because the user receives too little attention in the context of digital transformations. Our software adoption services aim exactly at this gap – the „heart“ of this service is our software solution „AppNavi“. Instead of extensive training, we train users directly in the software – parallel to completing the task. Complex trainings, user manuals and videos are a thing of the past. Does that sound exciting? Then it’s your turn now.
About the department
The area «Project Management» includes the implementation of our AppNavis at our customers. The Project Management team supports our sales team in the pre-sales phase with the planning and implementation of Proof of Concepts. Once the order has been placed, our Project Management team guides the customer through the phases of requirements recording, route design, implementation and go-live of the system and its content. Our project management also takes on project management tasks for internal development projects. An essential goal of our project management is to guide the customer safely and to make them successful with our solutions.
What you expect from the role
As Project Manager in the area of SW implementation, you will support sales in the pre-sales phase and be a Trusted Advisor for our customers. Through your expertise and your professional appearance, you will be able to convince our customers at decision-maker level (CIO, IT management) and position us as a professional partner. In the context of projects, you will guide our customers safely through the project and assume full responsibility for the implementation – if necessary involving our local, nearshore and offshore teams.
- You support our sales department as a Trusted Advisor in the pre-sales phase – and lead the implementation of Proof of Concepts
- You create and manage an appropriate project structure for a successful implementation
- You steer your project team safely and ensure a project-promoting team spirit
- You will be responsible for professional project communication and the safe handling of project challenges and escalations
- Of course, you will be fully responsible for ensuring the successful management of projects in terms of time, budget and quality
What we wish from you
ou have already experienced the project wind intensively and still manoeuvred your projects safely into the harbour. You are one of the best in your field. After completing your studies, ideally in business informatics, business studies or a comparable apprenticeship, you have already gained at least 3 years of professional experience in the management of software projects.
- Studies in business administration, business informatics – or a comparable education
- At least 3 years project management experience
- A high degree of independence, strong communication skills and the willingness to go the extra mile that is sometimes required.
- Competence to lead projects and project teams safely – and to keep a calm head even in complex situations and to strengthen the team
We are looking forward to you
We are a young company – always on the lookout for (experienced) talents who not only integrate into our team, but enrich it with great ideas. If you want to achieve great things with us and are willing to fight for them every day, then you will experience a lot of fun and success with us.