Digitisation is still a dominant topic for almost every company. Each company interprets this term independently – and comes to different conclusions for its own business. At AppNavi, we support our customers from the initial requirements to the implementation of the solutions.
But is this already enough? Isn’t there something missing? We say: yes! Because the user receives too little attention in the context of digital transformations. Our software adoption services aim exactly at this gap – the «heart» of this service is our software solution «AppNavi». Instead of extensive training, we train users directly in the software – parallel to completing the task. Complex trainings, user manuals and videos are a thing of the past. Does that sound exciting? Then it’s your turn now.
About the department
The «Development» area comprises the (further) development of our AppNavis. A team of SW developers is responsible for the development, support of customers within the scope of the integration as well as for the 2nd and 3rd level support. Together with Near- and Offshore-Teams the team develops our solution continuously.
What you can expect from the job
As a SW-Developer you are an essential key for our success. In our Scrum-based actAgile method, weekly sprints are usually planned and processed professionally and goal-oriented. You work closely with product management to plan, coordinate and implement the work packages. In order to make the implementation efficient, of high quality and at optimal speed, you will integrate colleagues from nearshore and offshore areas if required. If you have very good development, coordination and communication skills, we can offer you an exciting working environment in a young, committed and rapidly growing team.
- You will work closely with the product management team to understand requirements, bring in your thoughts and ideas and document the requirements in a meaningful way.
- On the basis of the coordinated results you plan the development, coordinate the necessary team members and are an essential part of the development yourself.
- You present your results in the weekly sprint meetings, name and implement optimizations and make commitments for the upcoming results.
- You support the QA team in the development of test plans and scenarios and independently test the quality of the results achieved.
- You ensure excellent code quality and targeted improvements to the architecture, user experience, unit testing, and continuous deployment.
- In the context of pre-sales situations and customer implementations, you will assist sales and implementation colleagues with questions – and take over customer demonstrations on request.
- In the event of reported incidents, you provide 2nd or 3rd level support.
What we wish from you
- You are interested in being part of a young and dynamic team.
- You may have a degree in mathematics, computer science, science or technology from a state-approved university – or are a similarly qualified developer.
- In the backend you master NodeJS and have a good understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You love to be flexible and dynamic: You work with us into the night (if necessary) – or go swimming or skiing at 12 noon (if possible).
We are looking forward to you
We are a young company – always on the lookout for (experienced) talents who not only integrate into our team, but enrich it with great ideas. If you want to achieve great things with us and are willing to fight for them every day, then you will experience a lot of fun and success with us.